Bad array indexing is considered deadly

Martin Tschierschke via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jun 1 06:54:55 PDT 2017

On Wednesday, 31 May 2017 at 13:04:52 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> I have discovered an annoyance in using vibe.d instead of
> another web framework. Simple errors in indexing crash the
> entire application.
Is this option useful for you?

VibeDebugCatchAll 	Enables catching of exceptions that derive
from Error. This can be useful during application development to
get useful error information while keeping the application
running, but can generally be dangerous, because the application
may be left in a bad state after an Error has been thrown.

From: http://vibed.org/docs#compile-time-configuration