Bad array indexing is considered deadly

Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jun 1 12:03:08 PDT 2017

On 2017-06-01 12:13, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:

> It just means that D is an inferior platform for a web framework, unless
> you use the process-per-request model so the entire thing doesn't go
> down for one page request. But that obviously is going to cause
> performance problems.

You can do a combination of both. One request per fiber and as many
instances of your program as cores. That will utilize the hardware
better. I've noticed that the multi-threading in vibe.d doesn't seem to
work. If one process goes down all those request are lost, but you can
still handle new requests. That in the combination of auto restarting
the processes if they crash.

--
/Jacob Carlborg