Value closures (no GC allocation)

MysticZach via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Jun 3 17:07:47 PDT 2017

On Tuesday, 30 May 2017 at 19:29:38 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
>> What are your thoughts? Has something similar been proposed
>> before?
>
> https://wiki.dlang.org/DIP30
>
> Also, while no syntax is provided, this is how SDC works
> internally and this is how it can handle multiple context
> pointers.

FWIW, I think your three DIPs are elegant. Aside from questions
of backward compatibility with current D, I like the way you
designed functions and delegates there. Does this design
integrate with the OP of this thread? It seems to. That's a
question for the author of this thread too, if he reads this.