Why does phobos have collisions?

Dukc via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Jun 7 07:38:44 PDT 2017

On Wednesday, 7 June 2017 at 10:01:30 UTC, Mike B Johnson wrote:
> and works fine when using standard strip(without importing
> std.algorithm)... but when importing std.algorithm too, those
> errors pop up... seems like a defect.

What do you mean with "standard strip"? In my vocabulary,
functions in std.algorithm ARE the standard ones.

It is not a name clash. If it were, the compiler would announce
"ambiquous name lookup" or something like that. The error you
have tells that none of the names fit, not that many of them did.
Yes, the name matched, but the static types of arguments (either
compile-time or runtime) you passed did not.

I think you should copy here what you wote, so we can get a
better picture where the problem is.