sqlite3 vs. sqlite-d

Russel Winder via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jun 8 06:37:41 PDT 2017

On Thu, 2017-06-08 at 11:36 +0000, Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d wrote:

[…]
> The Alternative is not doing SQL at all.
> But building the queries inside your code.

Exactly my point. Using SQLAlchemy made me actually enjoy writing
database code. Which I did last year having avoided it since I was
born.

> Which is what sqlite-d allows you to do.
> and which is the reason I wrote it.
>
> I wanted to express my desires in code rather then having to log
> sql-blocks around.

Exactly. sqlpp11 made me think about doing database stuff for Me TV in
C++ (currently there is a home grown ORM in the previous versions), but
that I thought maybe there is something in D

sqlite-d is not mentioned on https://wiki.dlang.org/Libraries_and_Frame
works

--
Russel.