Is there a good lib out there to handle large integer of know size ?

Era Scarecrow via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Jun 11 11:01:41 PDT 2017

On Sunday, 11 June 2017 at 08:52:37 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
> I ended up doing my own. There are just no way to do it well
> without cent/ucent . Weka is running into the same problem for
> error correction.

  And what timing, I just finished getting it working with
assembly and compatible versions. Seems 5x slower rather than the
dreaded 50, but that's from testing factorial up to 100 (200ms vs
1,200ms).

  Anyways, here's how it is currently, most features are
avaliable, need more tests and find occurrences where it doesn't
work.

  https://github.com/rtcvb32/Side-Projects/blob/master/scaledint.d

  One note, to get the x86 assembly versions, use -version=Intel,
I have it disabled so I can concentrate on the compatible version
and switch between them on my machine. -debug includes a unittest
that runs a factorial test