Is there a good lib out there to handle large integer of know size ?

Era Scarecrow via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Jun 11 16:31:22 PDT 2017

On Sunday, 11 June 2017 at 21:52:40 UTC, Era Scarecrow wrote:
>  Also got Cent working (mostly).

  It's complete, more or less now. I just a matter of filling in
any missing methods that I haven't programmed for, and probably
adding filler/forwarding functions from ScaledInt to UScaledInt.

  Although I'm quite happy to change (ScaledInt) if someone has a
better idea name idea.

  I'll be in the D IRC chat for the next week or so, so if anyone
wants to talk to me directly... When it's good enough I'll submit
my code to the std.experimental branch.

  Also I need to compile/test the asm, I don't have it set up here
(can compile, can't run).