Is there a good lib out there to handle large integer of know size ?

Era Scarecrow via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Jun 12 15:20:21 PDT 2017

On Saturday, 10 June 2017 at 19:40:47 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> That's cool as long as the assembler is guarded by
> version(X_86) and has a portable alternative. Where's the code?

  Should i do a pull request and push it under std.experimental?
Also if it's going to get renamed to a better struct name, gotta
decide that. I think ScaledInt is a bad name to describe what it
really is.

  The code's about 50k...

  I could instead push for an alternative version if you'd like,
rebuild from the skeleton of this code to put the assembly
versions of add/sub/mul/div to handle any size, and the template
would only generate code for how big the struct is and passing
buffers around... might be cleaner that way. Would also be easier
for ctfe to handle calling for statically known values at compile
time...