Supporting musl libc

Joakim via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jun 13 02:42:43 PDT 2017

On Monday, 10 October 2016 at 15:19:00 UTC, Daniel Kozak wrote:
> Dne 10.10.2016 v 15:27 openwrt via Digitalmars-d napsal(a):
>
>> On Sunday, 9 October 2016 at 15:48:49 UTC, Daniel Kozak wrote:

>>> I solved this by using libexecinfo library from freebsd
>>
>> openwrt also use musl,  and I can not run my d code on
>> it(unless I rebuild everythings with glic).
> Yes, even libexecinfo does not fixed all issues, we really need
> to add other C runtimes. In D runtime and phobos there is a lot
> of places which  wrongly use version(linux) instead of
> CRuntime_Glibc.

Sorry, didn't see your comment till this thread was just bumped.
I was the one who separated out linux and Glibc in druntime, I
noted then that some blocks were still mixed:

https://github.com/dlang/druntime/pull/1010#issuecomment-69815792

Also, it's possible others are still adding Glibc stuff as just
linux, as that's happened a couple times since then, but I don't
follow it and tell them to change it, as it usually doesn't
affect me on Android.  If these are affecting you, submit a pull
for druntime and ping me, I'll review it.