D needs to get its shit together!

lobo via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jun 16 03:38:57 PDT 2017

On Friday, 16 June 2017 at 03:53:18 UTC, Mike B Johnson wrote:
> Seriously! D is starting to gain momentum and if things are not
> stabilized it's going to slow D down.
>
> [...]

I don't know what is so hard about tar -zxvf dmd.XYZ.tar.xz or
unzip dmd.XYZ.zip. Am I missing something?

Perhaps rather than developing a wall of text maybe you could
spend the time and energy learning how to compile and link code
using an actual compiler instead of an IDE framework. You would
then have the skills to use D anywhere with/without the flavour
of the month IDE.

bye,
lobo