Templated Lists

Cym13 via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jun 16 12:42:44 PDT 2017

On Friday, 16 June 2017 at 19:07:49 UTC, Jolly James wrote:
> I know that there are arrays, some strange container classes
> and so on.
>
> But how does one create and use a templated list in D that
> supports adding, removing and sorting items? One that can be
> used for structs and for classes?

I'm unclear about your intent: do you want a compile-time list or
a parameterized list (but that can be used at runtime)?

In the first case the answer above is what you want, in the
second I recommend reading about templates, maybe
http://nomad.so/2013/07/templates-in-d-explained/

Whatever your use case such questions find better answers in the
"Learn" section of this forum :)