There really needs to be some moderation

bachmeier via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Jun 18 04:59:34 PDT 2017

As D continues to grow, there will be messages like this posted
more frequently. Imagine that you work at a large company and are
considering adopting D so you decide to check out the forum.

Posts like this have to be deleted from the website and users
that post such things need to be banned. Like it or not, this is
marketing.