Replacing Make for the DMD build

Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Jun 19 02:53:31 PDT 2017

On Monday, 19 June 2017 at 08:06:54 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:
> On Sat, 2017-06-17 at 12:20 -0700, Walter Bright via
> Digitalmars-d wrote:
>>
> […]
>> It's highly unlikely it would be accepted:
>
> So it is highly unlikely I am going to offer to do any work on
> it then.

If you can present a replacement build infrastructure for D which
satisfies our needs and shows dramatic, measurable improvements,
I (and other contributors, I don't doubt) will help push it
through.

I'm writing this post just as I'm running a bisection to find out
what broke DMD's win64.mak makefile again.