What is the state of Microcontroller support in d?

drug via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jun 20 03:33:37 PDT 2017

20.06.2017 12:33, Mike пишет:
> That being said, let me offer a counter-opinion that occurred to me some
> time ago.  Many embedded systems programmers are not software engineers;
> they are electrical engineers that write code.

I'm sure this is very important thing - many who writes code are not
software engineers at all. I can't imagine my colleagues switch to Rust,
it' impossible because Rust is too hardcore. But I can imagine they
switch to D easily. And this is power of D.
I've read your posts early and I think you're right, at least at
general. I guess dlang should make these changes that allow using D at
embedded systems.