dmd -betterC

Joakim via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jun 20 14:47:02 PDT 2017

On Tuesday, 20 June 2017 at 20:48:29 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 6/20/2017 12:06 PM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
>> BTW, after the next version of macOS, High Sierra, Apple will
>> drop the support for 32bit applications. You need to move to
>> 64bit.
>
> I won't miss it.
>
> I don't think it'll be long before 32 bits starts disappearing
> from Windows and Linux as well.

For ldc users on linux, 32-bit x86 compiler downloads are
basically a rounding error:

http://www.somsubhra.com/github-release-stats/?username=ldc-developers&repository=ldc

ldc 1.1.0 was released with a native linux/ARM build also, the
stats in that link show it was downloaded almost 30 times more
than the linux/x86 build.