gdc is in

Johannes Pfau via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Jun 21 08:54:31 PDT 2017

Am Wed, 21 Jun 2017 15:44:08 +0000
schrieb Nordlöw <per.nordlow at gmail.com>:

> On Wednesday, 21 June 2017 at 15:11:39 UTC, Joakim wrote:
> > the gcc tree:
> >
> > https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2017-06/msg00111.html
> >
> > Congratulations to Iain and the gdc team. :)
> >
> > I found out because it's on the front page of HN right now,
> > where commenters are asking questions about D.
>
> Which frontend version (2.0xx) is GDC currently at?

2.068 was the last C++ version then Iain backported changes to the C++
version get phobos 2.071.2 working. So it's effectively a C++ version of
2.071.2 or maybe slighly newer.

(The main reason for this backporting was to get a C++ version
which provides the same interface/headers as the current D frontend
version. This should allow for 'seamless' switching between the C++ and
D frontends)

-- Johannes