Dub

Andre Pany via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jun 23 14:23:45 PDT 2017

On Friday, 23 June 2017 at 10:38:23 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:
> 350 issues, 42 pull requests. I have to admit I am shocked.

After looking at the dub code I have to say the code is well
written and well structured. That makes it easy for the community
to help solving bugs.

My gut feeling is some features does not play well with other
features. For example sub packages, path dependencies and the
--single are essential features but do not play well together.

Also people with NodeJS background demanding the same features
NPM provides.

As dub is now an essential part of DLang I hope the DLang
Foundation could also spend some money to make dub even better.

Kind regards
André