dlang website design

Wulfklaue via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Jun 26 02:45:46 PDT 2017

On Monday, 26 June 2017 at 09:26:01 UTC, Martin Tschierschke
wrote:
> But as Andrei A. told us on DConf, the foundation already is
> paying some students (a small salary) for their work. So best
> thing we can do is to push the D Foundation (Andrei+Walter) to
> optimize the support structure.

A bit off-topic but what is going on with the students? I
remember there are 3 students hired and one of them was at the D
conference a while ago, talking about optimizing the D runtime.
But has anybody read anything what is going on beyond this? Or
even is there any progress?

Communications. Another point to add to the complained list *lol*.

At my work here, we have weekly status updates where the project
leader writes down:

* x person is working on y.
* x task has been finished.
* y is proposed.

It saves on a lot of time because we do not need to repeat what
we are working on to each boss / college.

Sometimes i think that Walter and Andrei are probably also tired
of explaining the same thing over and over again. The issue being
that a forum simply eats information and unless you read each and
every thread, you will always miss (potentially) important or
interesting information.