Phobos PR in need of review/merge

Meta via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Jun 26 18:35:31 PDT 2017

Recently, a pull request was closed out of frustration by the
submitter: https://github.com/dlang/phobos/pull/5309

I have asked them to re-submit the PR[1] in question so we can
try to get it through. It's a mostly trivial change that could do
with some eyes, comments, and most importantly, somebody with
merge privileges to actually merge it.

On this topic, I feel like we've been falling behind lately in
responding to PRs promptly, communicating with submitters on what
changes (if any) are needed to get the PR into merge shape, and
actually getting stuff merged (this isn't anything new of
course). I don't have the data to back me up yet, but I am going
to try to gather what I can and make a post about it sometime
within the next month. Any ideas or insights are welcome.

1. https://github.com/dlang/phobos/pull/5515