Phobos PR in need of review/merge

Seb via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jun 27 00:07:02 PDT 2017

On Tuesday, 27 June 2017 at 01:35:31 UTC, Meta wrote:
> I don't have the data to back me up yet, but I am going to try
> to gather what I can and make a post about it sometime within
> the next month. Any ideas or insights are welcome.

Recently [1] I deployed the first iteration of a daily cronjob
for the Dlang-Bot that does auto-labeling of (a) "stalled" (=no
activity in 60 days), (b) "needs rebase" (=merge conflicts) and
(c) "needs work" (=two or more failing CIs).
It's far from perfect, but the idea is to have a better detection
for stalled issues (see e.g. [2]) and then add better automation
to them. For example, pinging reviewers automatically if an issue
gets stalled and maybe even automatically fixing some (e.g.
trivial merge conflicts).

[1] https://github.com/dlang-bots/dlang-bot/pull/52
[2]
https://github.com/dlang/phobos/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+label%3Astalled