D error messages for function call mismatches

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jun 27 08:01:41 PDT 2017

On Tuesday, 27 June 2017 at 14:29:05 UTC, FoxyBrown wrote:
> D's error messaging is terrible in some ways. I am trying to
> get some code to work and this is the error:

I agree, that error message is terrible, and that's why I have a
PR open to change it.

But this specific case is weird to me too. stb_truetype.d is a
port from C code, and I use it without any compile errors. Did
you modify the code?

> Find the bug!

Even worse, I don't even see an error in that error message. The
arguments it lists look acceptable.