Phobos PR in need of review/merge

Seb via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jun 27 12:54:59 PDT 2017

On Tuesday, 27 June 2017 at 19:15:46 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> On 6/27/17 1:21 PM, Mike Wey wrote:
>> On 27-06-17 08:49, Walter Bright wrote:
>>> You can also specifically request a review from one of Team
>>> Phobos:
>>>
>>> https://github.com/orgs/dlang/teams/team-phobos/members
>>>
>>> Just click on the [Reviwers] link.
>>
>> Is that page private? I get an 404 error, and i can't find the
>> page on github.
>>

> Yes, it's private.

However, the member list of an organization is public:

https://github.com/orgs/dlang/people
https://api.github.com/orgs/dlang/public_members?per_page=100

Note that:
- people need to actively set their name to public (so that
everyone is part of this list)
- there is no association to repos and

> It's actually hard to figure out how github looks from a
> non-member account when you are a member, because you need a
> separate github login.

Private/In-cognito tab?

> I think you can request a review though pretty easily on a PR
> by clicking on the "Reviewers" link (has a little gear next to
> it) on the upper right.

Unfortunately only GH members can do this - though we should
increase the team size here (and thus have more people who can
help out).

Btw in case you didn't know this, you can ping _everyone_ of Team
Phobos easily with @dlang/team-phobos (though I think only GH
members can do this).