Let's paint those bikesheds^Werror messages!

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jun 27 13:03:52 PDT 2017

On Tuesday, 27 June 2017 at 17:41:35 UTC, qznc wrote:
> I'm one of the rare people who use a light background in my
> terminal (like 99% of websites). It seems only dark backgrounds
> are considered, which is understandable.

I also use light backgrounds... so I'm advocating for the light
bg people, but it is hard to actually win.

I think y'all should just use a better terminal emulator with a
sane palette. The OS X terminal does a better job than xterm at
least (and Cybershadow is testing on the osx terminal for the
light bg in the pictures on github), but the best solution is to
use a decent palette and adjust your greens and yellows and cyans
to be legible on white.

Still, the dmd default are trying to be usable on white as well.