Go 1.9

bachmeier via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jun 30 13:36:47 PDT 2017

On Tuesday, 27 June 2017 at 02:40:37 UTC, jmh530 wrote:
> On Tuesday, 27 June 2017 at 02:38:31 UTC, bachmeier wrote:
>>
>> I'll post here after updating and testing the embedr package.
>
> Great. I'll give it a go again when it's ready.

An update. It looks like I will be able to get all of my research
programs to work on Windows. It might be easier to use D in R
packages on Windows than to use C/C++/Fortran because there is no
need to mess with R tools, which many end users find confusing.
The final piece of the puzzle would be an LDC installer for
Windows that puts it in the path. Then it would definitely be
easier to use D than C/C++/Fortran.