dpldocs: xlinking and Documented destructors and postblits

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Mar 1 06:24:45 PST 2017

On Wednesday, 1 March 2017 at 06:19:30 UTC, lobo wrote:
> Is it possible to use your tool to generate the docs for my own
> code?

Yes, but I don't actually support it yet (you can grab the code
from the link rikki gave but you're on your own).

I work on this in between the other million things I have to do,
so we are probably still a bit away from this, but once I'm happy
with the feature set, I'll call it "beta" in the header and start
supporting it for other people, through a download of the
generator or probably an upload to my site of a zip of your
project.

My ideal end goal is to have a combined search too btw, so you
can find docs for anything from the dpldocs.info homepage.