dpldocs: xlinking and Documented destructors and postblits

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Mar 4 07:30:26 PST 2017

On Wednesday, 1 March 2017 at 23:21:14 UTC, Seb wrote:
> @Adam: I like your docs as well!
> Have you ever considered adding vibe.d to them?

I just ran the generator over them now (though I did NOT add them
to the search index or the source listing so you can't search or

http://dpldocs.info/experimental-docs/vibe.html

The generator did a decent job handling it, though some
interlinking came out wonky, I'll have to look into that... but
still, take a look.

As you might expect, I like mine better than the official site,
even with my minor bugs. Take a look at this, for example:

http://vibed.org/api/vibe.http.server/HTTPServerOption

vs

http://dpldocs.info/experimental-docs/vibe.http.server.HTTPServerOption.html

I just find mine so much easier on the eyes. My nav is also far
easier than the ddox one IMO. My sidebar only shows siblings and
parents of the current decl, keeping it a flat list. It is less
stuff instantly there, but it is so easy to click the parent that
I don't get lost on mine and often do in the JS collapsible tree.