A few notes on the ddox-based documentation

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Mar 4 20:54:07 PST 2017

On Sunday, 5 March 2017 at 04:26:01 UTC, Seb wrote:
> https://github.com/dlang/phobos/pull/5185/commits/c092ce4fcd9e9a45961c41cf44676e76319b9c14

Ah, I actually commented on that one too! Yeah, neither $(D) or
`` is desired on those. LREF alone should do it. (or $(D) alone
does it on ddox and adrdox, but I prefer LREF regardless, it
gives the most semantic meaning, and working in ddoc too is just
a nice bonus)

> Phobos is full of the $(D $(LREF Foo)) "pattern".

Yeah, I know. That's one of the reasons why the diff between
master and my dpldocs fork is now over 5,000 lines long.

We should be able to automate that replacement though as a
separate pr and bring my diff down a bit in size. but i need to
get to bed.