Spotted on twitter: Rust user enthusiastically blogs about moving to D

Jack Stouffer via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Mar 7 11:07:29 PST 2017

On Tuesday, 7 March 2017 at 03:04:05 UTC, Joakim wrote:
> https://z0ltan.wordpress.com/2017/02/21/goodbye-rust-and-hello-d/

This reenforces my estimation that the most persuasive feature of
any language is the ability to get shit done. That's not a
positive value judgement on that focus however. The argument
probably should side on the ability to make safe/correct programs
_while also_ creating them quickly.

>Very welcoming and helpful community that actually focuses
>on the technical side of things rather than getting sidetracked
>by social causes

I've seen this mentioned serval times now by people coming from
Rust.

Rust users: Is the PC/politicking really that pervasive in their
community?