Spotted on twitter: Rust user enthusiastically blogs about moving to D

Jack Stouffer via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Mar 8 13:25:41 PST 2017

On Wednesday, 8 March 2017 at 20:21:24 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
> Lot of good stuff in there, but, if you know how to read
> between the lines, all you need to know about the
> PC/politicking as well.

Oh, you and I travel in the same circles (*those* subreddits), I
think I can id PC when I see it ;).

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIageYT0Vgg

If anyone wanted a manual on "How to Build an Echo-Chamber", I
would advise you to watch this video starting at about the 7:00
mark.

Also, It's quite telling about the ideology of the rust devs that
something as mundane as testing automation was framed/explained
in an us vs. them narrative.

Also, their test suite apparently takes HOURS, wtf.