So no one is using Amazon S3 with D, why?

Brad Roberts via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Mar 14 14:05:06 PDT 2017

I've been in touch with the manager of the aws sdk team (he and I worked together for a while).
He's willing to help with adding another language to the full sdk, but it'd be non-trivial.  There's
a code generator (maybe more a generation language) involved that emits from a base service
description for the entire suite of aws services.

It'd take some work to do the full sdk.  Ignoring all that and just doing a thin s3 specific api
would be extremely easy since the api itself is so simple.  I have a quickly hacked together -- ie
would do better on a new round -- for a specific tool:

      https://github.com/braddr/downloads.dlang.org

Ignore the tool on top of the code, it's out of date.