Why don't you advertise more your language on Quora etc ?

Laeeth Isharc via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Mar 15 14:10:49 PDT 2017

On Saturday, 4 March 2017 at 19:36:30 UTC, Jon Degenhardt wrote:
> On Saturday, 4 March 2017 at 09:13:15 UTC, Seb wrote:
>> On Friday, 3 March 2017 at 19:18:31 UTC, jmh530 wrote:
>>> A Jupyter kernel would go a long way to students being able
>>> to easily play around with it in a browser. There's already
>>> dabble (D REPL) that one could make use of. I was surprised
>>> at the breadth of the list of kernels available these days.
>>
>> There is also drepl:
>>
>> https://github.com/drepl/drepl
>>
>> though of course it's not comparable with a Jupyter kernel.
>
> A D repl followed by a Jupyter kernel would be a great assist
> in engaging the data science community.

A Jupyter kernel exists - written by John Colvin.  It works and I
have used it, and you can write python in one sell and D in
another.  It needs some work though, and so I am sure if somebody
would like to contribute pull requests John would be happy to
consider them.

https://github.com/John-Colvin/PydMagic

Well - I am not sure if it's officially a kernel as I can't
remember how PydMagic works.  But in effect it gets you most of
the way there and is usable.