std.experimental repo

Daniel N via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Mar 25 02:42:07 PDT 2017

I don't use dub and I doubt I ever will.

As a ndslice user, I long dreaded this day:
2.074.0: "std.experimental.ndslice has been removed"

Well, I will deal with it, I was just thinking what could we do
better for the future?

What if experimental was in a sub repo? Then everyone who gets a
module accepted into experimental could get elevated access
rights to the experimental module, since no other module should
depend on an experimental module, it would be relatively safe,
no? If this was the case maybe Ilya wouldn't have felt it was
such a burden to maintain.