Got compiler crash in Mangler::mangleFuncType

Uranuz via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Mar 25 11:38:23 PDT 2017

On Saturday, 25 March 2017 at 18:19:34 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
> On Saturday, 25 March 2017 at 18:10:30 UTC, Uranuz wrote:
>>
>> What is a good practice to make a bug report if I can't give
>> some reduced case when problem occurs? Is it normal to just
>> put link to my repo and branch with this problem and put
>> instruction how to repeat this bug?
>
> It is very important to reduce these bugs.
> Since we compiler devs like to focus on the problem rather then
> figureing out a certain build process.
> I am going to reduce this now.

Thanks for this) I found more interesting info. In file
src/ivy/common.d I put local imports:
import ivy.compiler: IDirectiveCompiler;
import ivy.interpreter: INativeDirectiveInterpreter;
...into global scope. And now it says that it conflicts with
symbols from the place it was imported from. Maybe these
problemes are connected somehow... or I'm doing something
completely wrong)

uranuz at freelancer:~/sources/ivy$ rdmd "-Isrc/" -ofsimple_run_test
test/simple_run_test.d
src/ivy/common.d(13): Error: undefined identifier
'INativeDirectiveInterpreter'
src/ivy/interpreter.d(247): Error:
ivy.common.INativeDirectiveInterpreter at src/ivy/common.d(13)
conflicts with ivy.interpreter_data.INativeDirectiveInterpreter
at src/ivy/interpreter_data.d(336)
src/ivy/interpreter.d(249): Error: function
ivy.interpreter.RenderDirInterpreter.interpret does not override
any function
src/ivy/interpreter.d(271): Error: function
ivy.interpreter.RenderDirInterpreter.attrBlocks does not override
any function
src/ivy/common.d(13): Error:
ivy.common.INativeDirectiveInterpreter at src/ivy/common.d(13)
conflicts with ivy.interpreter_data.INativeDirectiveInterpreter
at src/ivy/interpreter_data.d(336)
Failed: ["dmd", "-Isrc/", "-v", "-o-", "test/simple_run_test.d",
"-Itest"]