const(Class) is mangled as Class const* const

deadalnix via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Mar 28 07:11:16 PDT 2017

On Tuesday, 28 March 2017 at 13:18:57 UTC, kinke wrote:
> You don't seem to get my point, I don't know why it's
> apparently that hard.

It's hard because you assume I did not understood you point and
you keep repeating the same thing. I understand you point and
showed you why it isn't a mangling problem at all, and gave you
direction you may want to dig in to make a proposal that may
actually get traction.

But you can chose to entrench yourself in a position were nobody
understands your genius. You won't get any result, but depending
on your personality, it may make you feel good, which is already
something.