dlang.org SSL certs

Ianis G. Vasilev via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Mar 31 11:33:42 PDT 2017

It's nice to see that all of the website's subdomains have SSL
certificates. However, I noticed an inconsistency:

dlang.org, forum.dlang.org, code.dlang.org, tour.dlang.org,
wiki.dlang.org all serve the same content over both http and
https.

http://blog.dlang.org and https://blog.dlang.org, however, serve
completely different content. The https version seems to serve
the same page as https://digitalmars.com and, because the
certificate is issued for digitalmars.com, browsers complain
about it being invalid. If this is not intended behavior - maybe
the same content should be served on both ports? Or maybe the
subdomain should be removed in favor of https://dlang.org/blog?

Also, I don't want to start a flame war, but I think all the http
traffic need to be redirected to https. At least for the
subdomains that require user login.