What are we going to do about mobile?

Iain Buclaw via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon May 1 09:18:19 PDT 2017

On 1 May 2017 at 17:47, Johannes Pfau via Digitalmars-d
<digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:
> Am Mon, 1 May 2017 14:44:35 +0200
> schrieb Iain Buclaw via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com>:
>
>> On 1 May 2017 at 14:40, Iain Buclaw <ibuclaw at gdcproject.org> wrote:
>> > So that's 3 build servers - 1x ARM7, 1x ARM8, and 1x x86. ;-)
>>
>> With the latter also testing all crosses we can do (there are 18
>> different gdc cross-compilers in Ubuntu, for 12 distinct
>> architectures).
>
> BTW is there some documentation on how to update / rebuild these
> debian / ubuntu packages with updated GDC sources?
>
> -- Johannes

Doubt it, the debian source packages are quite complex too - though
there's only a few places that need changing, once you work out
exactly *where*.

As you're just updating GDC sources, it should just be a case of
replacing the gdc tarball with a new copy, and the rest is already
handled.