See you soon at dconf

Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed May 3 03:39:44 PDT 2017

On Wednesday, 3 May 2017 at 09:04:31 UTC, John Colvin wrote:
> On Tuesday, 2 May 2017 at 20:19:02 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
>> Hi, I am very happy to see you soon at dconf.
>>
>> And I apologize in advance for my nearly slideless talk.
>>
>> Hope this time there is dmd on the machine!
>>
>> Cheers Stefan
>
> I'm guessing everyone will be converging on the conference
> hotel as the day goes on?
>
> Just arrived at schönefeld, hope to see many of you shortly :)

I expect that there are several folks here already, but I haven't
seen anyone in the lobby since I ran into Walter at breakfast
(though I've been hanging out in my room and only checking the
lobby occasionally, so I easily could have missed someone). Most
of us who are here already are probably either seeing the sites
or staying in our rooms, but it could just be that most everyone
is arriving today.

- Jonathan M Davis