See you soon at dconf

Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed May 3 14:49:59 PDT 2017

On 5/3/17 5:05 PM, Bastiaan Veelo wrote:
> On Wednesday, 3 May 2017 at 14:38:41 UTC, Rene Zwanenburg wrote:
>> On Wednesday, 3 May 2017 at 13:36:45 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
>>> I am at the Ludwig van Beethoven hotel. Just had a 2 hour nap,
>>> couldn't sleep on the plane. So a few beers will do me well (first of
>>> which I'm having now ;). Where were you thinking to meet?
>>>
>>> -Steve
>>
>> Are you still at the hotel bar? I just went down there but saw no-one.
>
> Sorry I lost cellular connection. Steve an I took the U7 to Ibis, 6
> stops. We are 9 chaps atm. "Kurzstreckefahrkarte" is enough, the cheap
> ticket.

Looking this up on the berlin.de web site it says:

"A short distance ticket (Kurzstrecke) costs 1.70 Euros, reduced 1.30
Euros and and is valid for three stops with S- and U-Bahn. Changing
trains is allowed. The ticket is also valid for six stops in buses and
trams, but only if not changing vehicles."

So maybe short ticket isn't good enough, because granzalee was 4 stops.

Just don't want anyone to get into trouble...

-Steve