Thank You DConf 2017

Bastiaan Veelo via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun May 7 02:28:49 PDT 2017

On Saturday, 6 May 2017 at 16:44:00 UTC, Stanislav Blinov wrote:
> Fantastic three days of presentations. A big Thank You to all
> presenters, organizers and sponsors, and a special Thank You to
> the team that made the livestream possible, so even those of us
> who couldn't make it to Berlin could not only learn from the
> conference but actually participate.
> An awesome event and lots of food for thought, exploration,
> experimentation and implementation. Thank You!

I agree completely. I have been following previous DConfs online,
and fantasising that I might attend one, one day. That it would
be this one I had not anticipated and feel honoured to have been
asked to present, it is a great compliment that the things that
occupy me would be interesting to a wider audience. It has been a
rewarding experience (and still is during this hackathon), the
conversations and chats I have had with so many smart people will
bring me closer to my goals, and give me energy. The atmosphere
here is amazing, and I am enjoying myself tremendously.

So thank you all indeed!

Bastiaan.