Fantastic exchange from DConf

Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon May 8 20:15:05 PDT 2017

On 05/08/2017 08:42 PM, John Carter wrote:
> On Monday, 8 May 2017 at 20:55:02 UTC, John Carter wrote:
>>
>> C/C++ has been granted an extension of life by the likes of valgrind
>> and purify and *-sanitizer.
>
> Google makes my point for me....
>
> https://opensource.googleblog.com/2017/05/oss-fuzz-five-months-later-and.html

That reminds me, I've been thinking for awhile: We need a dead-simple
D/dub-ified tool to fuzz-test our D projects. Even if it's just a
trivial wrapper and DUB package for an existing fuzz tester (heck,
probably that's the right way to go anyway) we really should make fuzz
testing just as common & easy a thing for D projects as doc-generation
and unittests.