Static foreach pull request

Daniel N via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue May 9 00:26:19 PDT 2017

On Tuesday, 9 May 2017 at 03:42:48 UTC, Timon Gehr wrote:
> On 09.05.2017 05:06, Timon Gehr wrote:

>> Some examples:
>> https://github.com/tgehr/dmd/blob/71ab1280c88f9f0922fabf89ab3e7e1164b70e8b/src/test_staticforeach.d
>>

> Better link:
> https://github.com/tgehr/dmd/blob/static-foreach/src/test_staticforeach.d

EPIC! Thank you so much for doing this!

> adds 'enum' and 'alias' on foreach loop variables to force one
> of the two.
> (Also works with existing foreach over AliasSeq.)

I was wondering, would it be possible to move this to a separate
pull request and get it merged before the rest? It would be
useful on its own and probably would stand a chance of getting
merged much faster... before every detail of static-foreach is
agreed upon?