"I made a game using Rust"

Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed May 10 16:52:53 PDT 2017

On 5/10/17 10:37 AM, Ethan Watson wrote:
> On Wednesday, 10 May 2017 at 14:31:28 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
>> Internal compiler errors (ICEs) are bugs which are generally treated
>> as high priority. Please report them.
>
> See my previous rant on this subject.
>
> http://forum.dlang.org/post/qkxyfiwjwqklftcwtcik@forum.dlang.org

And my previous answer:

http://forum.dlang.org/post/nqc4tg$12im$1@digitalmars.com

I'll reiterate here: if the compiler's sanity is suspect, there's
nothing much for it to do except crash. hard. And tell you where to look.

Fortunately for the current state of affairs, if the error is in the
front-end, it's D. And it should give you a stack trace.

Your previous example seems to be in C++ part of it, so no stack trace.

-Steve