"I made a game using Rust"

H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed May 10 16:54:18 PDT 2017

On Wed, May 10, 2017 at 07:52:53PM -0400, Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d wrote:
[...]
> I'll reiterate here: if the compiler's sanity is suspect, there's nothing
> much for it to do except crash. hard. And tell you where to look.
[...]

OTOH, it's not very nice from a user's POV.  It would be nice(r) if this
PR could be looked at and brought to a mergeable state:

	https://github.com/dlang/dmd/pull/6103

Programming is not just an act of telling a computer what to do: it is also an act of telling other programmers what you wished the computer to do. Both are important, and the latter deserves care. -- Andrew Morton