"I made a game using Rust"

evilrat via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu May 11 01:54:07 PDT 2017

On Thursday, 11 May 2017 at 08:27:16 UTC, Vadim Lopatin wrote:

> DlangUI has Android support.
> You can develop and debug game on desktop, then build for
> Android.

Can we have an option to create OpenGL forward compatible
context, please? This would really help with debugging graphics
issues because not all tools (renderdoc for example) support
multi-threaded rendering and/or multi-context programs. And
running DlangUI with CodeXL shows it doesn't use deprecated
functions, I assume it is, maybe except that old "gears" sample.