DConf 2017 Hackathon report

Iain Buclaw via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu May 11 11:52:44 PDT 2017

On 9 May 2017 at 06:35, Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d
<digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:
> Please list what we've achieved during the hackathon, including what is
> started but is likely to be finished in the coming days or months.

I was frankly a zombie all Sunday, apart from helping Joe setting up
the best snap package in the world, I spent the morning rebuilding my
toolchain for GCC/GDC-8.  After spending some time away from my
laptop, then came back to discover it had died on battery.

At least I managed to remove D compiler support for SH-5.  That was a
notable productive task. :-)