D.git

Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon May 15 22:47:52 PDT 2017

On Wednesday, 25 December 2013 at 02:19:24 UTC, Vladimir
Panteleev wrote:
> I wrote a tool which generates a git repository containing the
> D components as submodules:

2017 update:

I've pushed some improvements[1] to D-dot-git and updated the
D.git repo. These greatly improve the tracking accuracy of
branches, particularly the stable branch.

If you've previously attempted to bisect a D regression with
Digger and got an unhelpful result such as "Merge remote-tracking
branch 'upstream/master' into stable", this should now be fixed.
(If the regression was caused by a PR on the stable branch, you
will still need to ask Digger to bisect on the stable branch,
e.g. by using "stable @ date-here" for the bad and good values.

   [1]:
https://github.com/CyberShadow/D-dot-git/commits?author=CyberShadow&since=2017-05-01T00:00:00Z&until=2017-05-17T00:00:00Z