Weak Eco System?

burber via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue May 16 08:18:17 PDT 2017

On Tuesday, 16 May 2017 at 14:51:29 UTC, Benro wrote:
> A quick summary trying to get D and a some IDEs running on a
> Windows environment.
>
> [...]

I've tried many different IDEs, some are alright but most don't
have what I personally think they should have. I think if this
language had a solid IDE similar to IntelliJ and/or Eclipse, it
would be great. I can't blame anyone for the plugins being
outdated or buggy because it's community ran, there isn't much
more you can expect. I'm one of those people who depend on a good
IDE (used Vim and Emacs maybe once or twice) and I think that D
could get really popular if it had better IDE support.