Weak Eco System?

Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue May 16 17:18:23 PDT 2017

On Tuesday, May 16, 2017 23:17:10 Mike B Johnson via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> On Tuesday, 16 May 2017 at 21:08:34 UTC, Benro wrote:
> > On Tuesday, 16 May 2017 at 17:14:49 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
> >> For example the build.bat fix could have been made and merged
> >> in 10 min. if you would have took the time to report it!
> >
> > First of all. ! is not appreciated. This is considered yelling.
>
> Grow up!!!!!
>
> ! is not yelling. It makes no sound, has no meaning, and only
> exists to insert in to tight anuses that have no life.

Let's please be civil. It can be quite easy to misinterpet tone when dealing
only with text, but it looks to me like there's too much overacting in this
thread in general. Let's take the feedback and try and be constructive about
it. And regardless of what someone else posted, insults are not appropriate
here.

- Jonathan M Davis