Non-x86 targets for DMD

solidstate1991 via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed May 17 11:05:32 PDT 2017

On Friday, 14 April 2017 at 13:29:35 UTC, rikki cattermole wrote:

> Here is my suggestion, try and document the backend.
> You may form a very different opinion after trying to do that
> or come up with a game plan on how to implement non-X86 targets.

As I see there's a lot of problem with the DLL support under
Windows, I'm accepting your suggestion and help the x86 side
first instead. I still don't have a hardware to test the compiler
in the future (will getting a RPi Zero and RPi 3 in the future as
well as other popular single board PCs to debug my own projects
on different targets).