GPGPU progess

Manu via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed May 17 22:39:52 PDT 2017

I just caught up on the dconf material. It was a really interesting year,
and I'm super bummed I missed it!

So I'm just starting out on some GPGPU work, and I love the direction we're
going here.

Given this scenario;
I want to write CUDA kernels in D, and execute them in an existing C++ CUDA
app.
Can anyone point me at the getting started material, how do I achieve this
seemingly simple goal?
Has anyone started on this content? Where are the toolchains, how to I
build a CUDA kernel, how do I link/load it in my C++ app?

If this doesn't exist, there needs to be a wiki with getting started guide
covering various usage environments. I don't have a lot of time to spare on
detail, so success will depend on my ability to hit the ground running, and
that's really just a matter of simple clear reference material.

How far are we from integration into LDC without using forked compilers?